Note: Please check your Spam or Junk folder, in case you didn't receive the email with verification code.
Linear: Sequential Order
According to the Wall Street Journal, “All IT Jobs Are Cybersecurity Jobs Now.” In this course, we examine the concept of Red team – Blue team security professionals. You will practice Red team versus Blue team exercises, where one group of security pros--the red team--attacks some part or parts of a company’s security infrastructure, and an opposing group--the blue team--defends against the attack. Both teams work to strengthen a company’s defenses. You'll learn how both the red and blue teams help the business attain a higher level of security, something the security industry is now calling the Purple team.
1. This course is designed to get you started as quickly as possible. There are a variety of self-paced learning activities.
2. Scored Questions are located at the end of each module to check your general understanding of the key concepts.
3. Videos and Demonstrations are located throughout the course to explain the concepts and provide system walk-throughs.
4. Final Exam: The Final Exam questions are scored and check your understanding of the key concepts in the course.
2. Understanding the Cybersecurity Landscape
3. Red Team Penetration, Lateral Movement,Escalation, and Exfiltration
4. Blue Team Detection, Investigation, Response, and Mitigation
5.Beyond the Breach
Effort or Learning time
1. An understanding of role s and functions of Security Administrator, System Administrator, or a Network Administrator.
2. Basic knowledge of Networking and security systems.
3. Introductory level knowledge of Active Directory, including functions of a domain control, sign on services, and an understanding of group policy.
Who can learn
Following professionals can take up this courses:
1. Any student undergoing graduation /PG in Computer Science /Technology/Electronics and Electical Engg.
2. Engineering or Non Engineering students aspiring to make career in security systems.
3. Any student/professional with interest in Windows Server administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
4. Any student/professional with basic understanding of Windows networking technologies.
The certificate issued for the Course will have the student's Name, Photograph, Course Title, Certificate number, Date of course completion and the name(s) and logo(s) of the Certifying Bodies. Only the e-certificate will be made available. No Hard copies. The certificates issued by uLektz Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. can be e-verifiable at www.ulektzskills.com/verify.
Registration opens on 04-02-2019
Your registration details are under review. It should take about 1 to 2 working days. Once approved you will be notified by email and then you should be able to access the course.
Course access details will be shared within 24 hours.
For help contact: email@example.com
Course starts on 11-05-2021
You have completed 6 hours of learning for 23-06-2021. You can continue learning starting 24-06-2021.
This course can only be taken in sequential order.
You have completed the course. You will be notified by email once the certificate is generated.