Non-Linear: Random Order
About the Course
- An understanding of power semiconductor drives operations, modes, characteristics.
- An understanding How to control machines using power semiconductor drives.
- An understanding to differentiate the classical and newly developed control methods.
- An understanding motoring and braking operation.
- An idea to design a motor control system.
- An knowledge to choose an appropriate control method for various applications
The certificate issued for the Course will have
- Student's Name
- Course Title
- Certificate Number
- Date of Course Completion
- Name(s) and Logo(s) of the Certifying Bodies.
Only the e-certificate will be made available. No Hard copies. The certificates issued by The Academic Council of uLektz. can be e-verifiable at www.ulektzskills.com/verify.
- Students will be assessed both at the end of each module and at the end of the Course.
- Students scoring a minimum of 50% in the assessments are considered for Certifications