Linear: Sequential Order
About the Course
- To introduce the characteristics of different transmission line models, steady state analysis and transient analysis of power systems
- To develop students with an understanding load flow calculation, active power and reactive power control in power system.
- To prepare the students to handle the un-symmetrical operations in power system.
- To develop students with an understanding short circuit calculation
- To provide the basic concept on power system stability to students
The certificate issued for the Course will have
- Student's Name
- Course Title
- Certificate Number
- Date of Course Completion
- Name(s) and Logo(s) of the Certifying Bodies.
Only the e-certificate will be made available. No Hard copies. The certificates issued by The Academic Council of uLektz. can be e-verifiable at www.ulektzskills.com/verify.
- Students are required to take online assessments with e-Proctoring.
- Students will be assessed both at the end of each module and at the end of the Course.
- Students scoring a minimum of 50% in the assessments are considered for Certifications