Linear: Sequential Order
About the Course
v Understand basic components of Cyber Security.
v Discuss (briefly) common core concepts of cyber security.
v Understand Cyber Risk
v Understand firewall
v Identify Steps for Cyber security and Network Security
v Identify Cyber Threats, attacks and vulnerability
v Implementation of Cyber Security Polices and Jobs.
The certificate issued for the Course will have
- Student's Name
- Course Title
- Certificate Number
- Date of Course Completion
- Name(s) and Logo(s) of the Certifying Bodies.
Only the e-certificate will be made available. No Hard copies. The certificates issued by DPMI. can be e-verifiable at www.ulektzskills.com/verify.
- Students are required to take online assessments with e-Proctoring.
- Students will be assessed both at the end of each module and at the end of the Course.
- Students scoring a minimum of 50% in the assessments are considered for Certifications