Linear: Sequential Order
About the Course
The medical investigations are done using a patient’s blood form the basis of diagnosis in
modern medicine. A range of health issues and ailments, such as viruses, blood disorders,
bacterial infections, and even some forms of cancer can be diagnosed through blood tests.
These tests are of importance only if they are done properly and blood is not contaminated
during the draw. That is why a well-trained, skilled, and effective phlebotomist is considered
important to the entire process.
Course Study Materials
The certificate issued for the Course will have
- Student's Name
- Course Title
- Certificate Number
- Date of Course Completion
- Name(s) and Logo(s) of the Certifying Bodies.
Only the e-certificate will be made available. No Hard copies. The certificates issued by DPMI. can be e-verifiable at www.ulektzskills.com/verify.
- Students are required to take online assessments with e-Proctoring.
- Students will be assessed both at the end of each module and at the end of the Course.
- Students scoring a minimum of 50% in the assessments are considered for Certifications