Non-Linear: Random Order
About the Course
This course covers Introduction & Number theory, Block Ciphers & Public Key Cryptography, Funcyions and Digital Signatures, Security Practice & System Security and E-Mail, IP and Web Security
1.Will familiarize about Number Theory
2.Will demonstrate Block Ciphers & Public Key Cryptography
3.Will develop knowledge in Security Practice & System Security and E-Mail, IP and Web Security
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Cryptography and Network Security, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Knowledge in programming
2. Good Computer Knowledge
3. Good communication skills
The certificate issued for the Course will have
- Student's Name
- Course Title
- Certificate Number
- Date of Course Completion
- Name(s) and Logo(s) of the Certifying Bodies.
Only the e-certificate will be made available. No Hard copies. The certificates issued by Global uLektz Academy. can be e-verifiable at www.ulektzskills.com/verify.
- Students will be assessed both at the end of each module and at the end of the Course.
- Students scoring a minimum of 50% in the assessments are considered for Certifications