Non-Linear: Random Order
About the Course
The objective of the course
This course aims to familiarize the students with the instrumentation and techniques of a Biochemistry Laboratory.
The courses also provide an insight into the construction and working of these devices so as to develop trained technicians that can be employed by a Biochemistry department in healthcare centres.
Course Study Materials
The certificate issued for the Course will have
- Student's Name
- Course Title
- Certificate Number
- Date of Course Completion
- Name(s) and Logo(s) of the Certifying Bodies.
Only the e-certificate will be made available. No Hard copies. The certificates issued by DPMI. can be e-verifiable at www.ulektzskills.com/verify.
- Students are required to take online assessments with e-Proctoring.
- Students will be assessed both at the end of each module and at the end of the Course.
- Students scoring a minimum of 50% in the assessments are considered for Certifications