Non-Linear: Random Order
About the Course
This course covers general introductory concepts of AI and Production Systems, Representation of Knowledge, Knowledge Inference, Planning and Machine Learning and Expert Systems.
1.Will familiarize about AI and Production Systems
2.Will demonstrate Game playing, Knowledge Representation and Structured representation of knowledge
3.Will develop knowledge in Planning and Machine Learning
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Artificial Intelligence, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Knowledge in programming
2. Good Computer Knowledge
3. Good communication skills
Course Study Materials
The certificate issued for the Course will have
- Student's Name
- Course Title
- Certificate Number
- Date of Course Completion
- Name(s) and Logo(s) of the Certifying Bodies.
Only the e-certificate will be made available. No Hard copies. The certificates issued by Global uLektz Academy. can be e-verifiable at www.ulektzskills.com/verify.
- Students will be assessed both at the end of each module and at the end of the Course.
- Students scoring a minimum of 50% in the assessments are considered for Certifications