Non-Linear: Random Order
About the Course
1.Will familiarize about Fundamentals of Computer Graphics
2.Will demonstrate the eometiric Modeling
3.Will develop knowledge in Visual Realism and CAD Standards
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Computer Aided Design, you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Basic Programming Knowledge
2. Good command in Maths and Statistics
3. Good communication skills.
Course Study Materials
The certificate issued for the Course will have
- Student's Name
- Course Title
- Certificate Number
- Date of Course Completion
- Name(s) and Logo(s) of the Certifying Bodies.
Only the e-certificate will be made available. No Hard copies. The certificates issued by Global uLektz Academy. can be e-verifiable at www.ulektzskills.com/verify.
- Students will be assessed both at the end of each module and at the end of the Course.
- Students scoring a minimum of 50% in the assessments are considered for Certifications