Non-Linear: Random Order
About the Course
- This course enables one to
- Understand and interpret the basic financial statements, to comprehend the basics in managing finance and to know pricing mechanism.
- Evaluate the demand and supply analysis, production and cost analysis.
- Understand the market structures and integration concepts
- Understand accounting systems and analyze financial statements using ratio analysis
- Understand the risks and return evaluation of investment decision – Average rate of return
The certificate issued for the Course will have
- Student's Name
- Course Title
- Certificate Number
- Date of Course Completion
- Name(s) and Logo(s) of the Certifying Bodies.
Only the e-certificate will be made available. No Hard copies. The certificates issued by The Academic Council of uLektz. can be e-verifiable at www.ulektzskills.com/verify.
- Students will be assessed both at the end of each module and at the end of the Course.
- Students scoring a minimum of 50% in the assessments are considered for Certifications